Dear Federal Bureau of Investigation,
Can I just say that I am deeply disappointed that I have not yet received my personal visit from the FBI. I have put a great deal of time into my radical activities over the last couple months and frankly, it's time I received proper recognition for my work.
I left the doors unlocked. I have stayed up long nights waiting for you to enter my window. So where are you?
Do you seriously think I organized all those traffic blocks and banner hangs just to be ignored like some lowly petition gatherer? Do you think I locked myself to a crusty punk by the neck with bicycle U-locks just for fun? Do you think it's easy to create a costume-pirate-hook-out-of-papier-mache-that-is-intended-to-be-mistaken-by-the-Boston-police-as-a-molotov-cocktail-hoax-device? Those kinds of nuances take work. And those giant puppets of sunflowers, moon spirits, and earth goddesses, well guess what -- they weigh a fucking ton! . . .
Monday, August 23, 2004
"I left the doors unlocked"
On reports that the FBI has launched 24-hour surveillance of 56 protestors in anticipation of the RNC (from a visitor's comment):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment