"This is not what the Republicans envisioned 11 months ago, when they were returned to office as a powerful one-party government with a big agenda and - it seemed - little to fear from the opposition."
So sorry, but...we deserve this. And they deserve this.
I just went online and gave $100 to the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee. You should too. It's early, but giving early means more credibility for them.
1 comment:
Former radio reporter found guilty of child sex abuse
A former local radio reporter has been found guilty of child sex abuse. Chris Lehman will be sentenced next month, and he could face at least ten years in prison.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a world site/blog. It pretty much covers world related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment