security risk

“one homosexual can pollute a government office” —U.S. Senate subcommittee report, 1950

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sandra Day O'Connor

All in all, Ronald Reagan could have chosen someone far, far worse.

On Friday I received a deluge of emails about the Supreme Court vacancy, and I gave $25 online to NARAL Pro-Choice America. I'm going to try to go to a pro-choice rally in the Loop on Tuesday afternoon.

The other thing I did was sign up to get a text message from MoveOn as soon as Bush announces a nominee.
Posted by Tim at 7:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2005 (85)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • The Hazards of Being Male
      • Crackdown
      • "I'm coming day and night"
      • Calling all Democrats: it's Roe v. Wade, stupid!
      • Bye-bye civil liberties, it was nice to have a few...
      • When museums give you a "vacation" instead of maki...
      • What exactly is a "feminine product"?
      • Times bisexuality story recalls 1960s reporting on...
      • UFPJ statement on London bombings
      • FAIR alert - New York Times Science section story ...
      • Stephanie Coontz wrote an op-ed that appeared in T...
      • Sandra Day O'Connor
      • Spain
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2004 (164)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (25)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.