Friday, November 26, 2004

From someone in Wyoming

Someone posted this on the ABC News message board:

I live in SE Wyoming

Elizabeth got played plain and simple. I moved to Cheyenne 2 years ago and I hate to tell how many times these two killers have tried to find ways get out of jail OR get their sentences reduced. Laramie is only a 40 minute drive from Cheyenne, I work there often and know people there. Southern WY is a very closed society, they don't like outsiders much.It's also a bigoted, racist place. My teenage son is biracial, it's not been easy for him here. This place is like no other place I ever lived-thank God. I spent 22yrs as an Army wife, I lived all over. I know small towns are full of drugs, there's not much else for the kids to do there or in Laramie. But smearing Matthew's memory so these punks can use the media to try to get out? ABC you stepped over the line. Why have none of the WY stations heard of the current story they came up with to get out? Why did they just go national? They are killers, most likely it was a hate crime. Who cares really? It was a brutal killing and they need to stay behind bars. YOu guys at 20/20 got used by two killers and some slick lawyers. I thought you were smarter than that.

No comments: